ledgersmb password problem

Hi again,

After a lot of frustration with installing ledgersmb, I decided to install postgres 9.1, reinstall ledgersmb and do a dist upgrade for Squeeze.

Now I can get to the Data Management Console with http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl

but when I type in the Superuser credentials and try to move on by clicking on 'login', it brings up the Authentication Required box which says:

A username and password are being requested by http://localhost. The site says: "LedgerSMB"

with the User Name ledgersmb and the password filled in (I set it to admin using postgres).

Clicking on 'OK' brings up the same screen again. I've tried it with no password and the postgres password, but nothing works.

Has anyone experienced this problem before? Any ideas on how to get beyond this ledgersmb login password dilemma are really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Billy