Re: Logging in for the first time???

Chris,
Here is the Apache error...

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /ledgersmb/setup.pl on this server.

Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at 10.10.171.30 Port 80

Thomas Rieff
GreenCare
1717 3rd Avenue
Mankato, MN 56001
(507) 344-8314 Office
(507) 344-8316 Fax
(507) 381-0660 Cell

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 4:58 AM, Thomas Rieff
<..hidden..>wrote:

> LedgerSMB Group,
> I have been working through the install of LedgerSMB. Struggled with Perl
> on Ubuntu. I had updated my practice server from 10:04 to 11:10. Actually
> went to 12:04 :-(
> Anyways finally got Perl loaded and made it through to the first setup
> screen. As this was to be used on localhost and I loaded it on the
> server...Used 10.10.XXX.XX/ledgersmb/setup.pl to access LedgerSMB. I am
> having connection permission issues. Where do I change things to open this
> up for server/client???

Can you be more specific about what exactly you are seeing?

I could think of a few things that might be wrong.