[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Announcing LedgerSMB 1.3.10 - next . .
- Subject: Re: Announcing LedgerSMB 1.3.10 - next . .
- From: Philip Rhoades <..hidden..>
- Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 15:46:21 +1100
On 2012-02-06 10:54, Chris Travers wrote:
On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Philip Rhoades <..hidden..
> I gave up and started from scratch (dbinit) and restored all the
> (they are all small anyway) - and will do the LSMB install from
> as well and see what happens . .
Thankfully I have now got past the
/usr/share/ledgersmb/sql/Pg-database.sql problems . .
needs renaming in the RPM install stuff).
Ok, Pg-central needs removing. ÂIts no longer needed.,Â
The next line does not work:
Â su - postgres -c "psql ledgersmb -c "update users_conf set
= md5(yada) where id = 1;""
Ok, removing this as well.Â
Â http://localhost/ledgersmb/admin.pl  (or setup.pl )
and I get prompted to download the file . . stuck again . .
sounds like Apaches config is not sufficient in the RPM. ÂWill look
mean time, you can get around this by running the install.sh in the
ledgersmb install directory.
I had to do:
yum install perl-Module-Install
which installed a 24 packages - which should be installed by the RPM?
# perl Makefile.PL
*** Module::AutoInstall version 1.03
*** Checking for Perl dependencies...
- Test::More ...loaded. (0.98)
- Test::Trap ...missing.
- Test::Exception ...missing.
- Data::Dumper ...loaded. (2.130_02)
- Log::Log4perl ...loaded. (1.33)
- Locale::Maketext ...loaded. (1.19)
- DateTime ...loaded. (0.70)
- Locale::Maketext::Lexicon ...loaded. (0.91 >= 0.62)
- DBI ...loaded. (1.616 >= 1.00)
- MIME::Base64 ...loaded. (3.13)
- Digest::MD5 ...loaded. (2.51)
- HTML::Entities ...loaded. (3.68)
- DBD::Pg ...perl: symbol lookup error:
/usr/local/lib64/perl5/auto/version/vxs/vxs.so: undefined symbol:
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW 2001