Re: Installation on Windows XP

Any suggestions or tips for me to follow on this error.

From: Abdul Qadir <..hidden..>
To: "..hidden.." <..hidden..>
Sent: Friday, 13 January 2012, 10:05
Subject: Re: [Ledger-smb-users] Installation on Windows XP

Hi,

dmake did worked and I saw some compilation going around. After that i tried to run  http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl got this error

Can't spawn "cmd.exe": No such file or directory at LedgerSMB/Sysconfig.pm line 210.
Fri Jan 13 09:46:39 2012 Sysconfig.pm created tempdir /tmp/ledgersmb rc=65280
Can't locate Log/Log4perl.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib C:/strawberry/perl/vendor/lib C:/strawberry/perl/lib .) at LedgerSMB/Log.pm line 59.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at LedgerSMB/Log.pm line 59.
Compilation failed in require at LedgerSMB/Auth/DB.pm line 22.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at LedgerSMB/Auth/DB.pm line 22.
Compilation failed in require at LedgerSMB/Auth.pm line 69.
Compilation failed in require at LedgerSMB/User.pm line 60.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at LedgerSMB/User.pm line 60.
Compilation failed in require at lsmb-request.pl line 31.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lsmb

Thanks!
Regards,
Abdul Qadir