Re: UK VAT.

On 04. jan. 2012 17:41, Paddy Walker wrote:
I have recently installed LedgerSMB for the first time.
Version ?

I am at the start of the road.
Welcome as a LedgerSMB user.

I have changed the VAT. rate to reflect current UK.
changes.
What are the changes, (so we could update the defaults in next release) ? Do you have a url to the official documents with the new rules?

It tells me it has been saved.
Where did you do the change ?

However when I enter an AP. it
does not apply the rate when I update. The manual directs me to
System->Defaults but I can find no reference to VAT. there.
Where in the manual are you ? (We my need to make it better on this point..)