Re: LedgerSMB 1.3.5-rc3 released

Chris,

On 2011-11-16 09:54, Chris Travers wrote:
On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 8:00 AM, Philip Rhoades <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris,

Is anyone doing RPMs for these?

Not yet. The one thing holding this up is getting a cpan to rpm build
of one of the Perl dependencies.  Once the releases slow down a
little, I can take this up, if nobody gets to it first.

I could create an RPM but it would at present have an external dependency.

OK - I want to do full, clean installs for testing LSMB purposes but at sometime I will need to just get an install done and start using LSMB again for the new company - there is no screaming urgency yet - I would like to keep testing clean installs from scratch for the benefit of other RH/Fedora/Centos users. Any ETA for when you could get back to the RPM?

Since I am testing in virtual machines, I guess there is nothing stopping me doing my own real install and getting started anyway . . I guess I was just putting off doing this until the RPM was actually working . .

Thanks,

Phil.