Re: Setup.pl fails on database setup on newinstallation

Hi,

Just a note, you should consider to upgrade to Postgresql 8.4 as I have an issue with setting taxes ('infinity' bug).
As I use virtualization (openvz in this case), I have the advance to bring up a brand new server in a few minutes, maybe your case is different.

Bye,
IstvÃn