Re: 1.2.26 Release Candidate 1 Released

Hi Chris,

Using 1.2.26 rc1 I get the following error when I create a new invoice:

menu . pl:92: Can't call method "is_zero" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.12.4/Math/BigInt.pm line 1197.

This is when I enter a new customer who has never been billed before
and occurs when "Update" is pressed.

If the customer has previously been billed, then the Invoice is
generated without error.

Kind regards,

Dave Coventry