1.3 Upgrade Clarification

Hi

I'm following the advice you gave to Mark Lubratt below and running setup.pl against a version 1.2 database in order to upgrade to 1.3

So far so good but it presents me with a set of free-text inputs and I'm not sure quite what it's after.

The prompts are:
Contrib Dir
Default Country
Default AR
Default AP

Now I can guess at some of this but some guidance would be welcome as it's probably quite important.  Did we have default accounts in 1.2 ? What does "default" mean in this context ?
Presumably country is constrained to legal values as well - is there a list ?

As an aside, the screen is titled "Enter user" which doesn't sound right although this is probably a theming issue.

Any advice Chris on what to enter here ?

Thanks

Andrew