Re: Upgrade to 1.3.0

Thank you, Chris!  I will look for that.

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 8:08 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 5:59 AM, M Lubratt <..hidden..> wrote:
Good morning,

I'm just starting to experiment with upgrading my companies from 1.2.25 to 1.3.0(1) in the near future.  I looked in the download for a HOWTO for performing the upgrade, but I didn't see one.  The current UPGRADE document is for 1.1.x (or SQL-Ledger) to 1.2.x.

Can anyone please point me toward a document that describes the upgrade procedure?

The preferred method for upgrading is actually to install the application, and then run setup.pl like you would to create a new database but to enter the name of your 1.2 database instead.

I will check the docs for where this si documented and email here.