Re: Download link for RC2

Chris,

On 2011-09-18 15:49, Chris Travers wrote:
On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Chris Travers
<..hidden..> wrote:
Hi all;

Forgot to provide the download link for 1.3.0 RC2. ÂHere it is:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ledger-smb/files/Beta%20Releases/1.3.0-rc2/

I now have RPM's at the same link too ready for testing.

I finally got to working on this - I successfully installed the RPM which installed, updated and cleaned up dependencies of 99 RPMs (80MB) on a fresh install of Fedora 16 Alpha on a machine virtual machine.

Good work!

I will look at the rest of the install tomorrow.

How often will the RPM be updated from svn?

Regards,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades