Re: apache not connecting to PostgreSQL anymore?

Ok. Because I got the error trying to get the login screen, I checked
the ledgersmb.conf and saw nothing strange. And how could it? I had a
working VM and simply only moved its (raw) image from a laptop to a
desktop PC and imported it with KVM, resolved the interface issue (at
least I think I did) and now apache doesn't seem to be able (or doesn't
want) to access the postgresql-8.3 server anymore.

Re the network interface, I even tried from within the VM to open
ledgersmb through a lynx session: http://127.0.0.1/ledgersmb/login.php
and got the same 404 error.

I didn't find any interface related field in ledgersmb.conf.

Using psql (specifically for this purpose installed) I can login in the
db as user 'ledgersmb'
(did:
   lenny:/home/ledgersmb# su ledgersmb
   ..hidden..:~$ psql
   ledgersmb=> SHOW
   ledgersmb=> \g
   ledgersmb=> \q
   ..hidden..:~$
 and that's all.)

I can't imagine it's a configuration file issue, except if there's a
network interface related field in there, but I didn't see any.

Is there no NIC-related entry in the apache2 setup?
To me it seems it's Apache/php that can't/won't connect to
postgresql-8.3.

ario