Fedora 14 Install Script

Now that I've gotten a working copy, I've documented my steps. I now have a bash script that should bypass alot of the pain a new person might experience (if they're running a fedora box).  I tailored this somewhat for Fedora 14. but it shouldn't be too hard to unwind it to install on Fedora 15 and anything between 13 and, say, 10.

Is there any need for this here, do you think? Where could I post it so you folks could redistribute it? (I'm not worried about licensing or anything. Fold, spindle or mutilate it to your hearts content.)

Neon