Re: Template preference question

Yeah, I'll weigh in on the "get rid of the extra spacing".  I see that
in newspapers with narrow columns and it drives me batty.  Increase
the space between words, hyphenate, go ragged right, but please don't
increase the space between letters of words more than just a little
tiny bit.

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 8:13 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 2:56 AM, Luke <..hidden..> wrote:
>> I do not particularly like the extra spacing, and wouldn't mind seeing it
>> go.  Bold and caps would be my preference.
>
> After doing some reading most typesetters are strongly opposed to
> extra spacing because they say it makes it harder to read.
>
> So maybe bold, caps and a little larger......  Now I can change that
> on the HTML templates too without too much headache.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Chris Travers

Thank you

Jigme Datse Rasku