[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New LedgerSMB 1.3 snapshot available
- Subject: New LedgerSMB 1.3 snapshot available
- From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
- Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 02:51:47 -0700
A new LedgerSMB development snapshot has been released. This is a
great opportunity for power users to install the software, take a look
at new features, and provide feedback to the development team as to
what should or must be changed. Compared to 1.3.0 beta 4, the
following changes have been made:
1) User management now allows existing database users to be imported,
greatly simplifying managing users across several companies.
2) Fixed asset management, depreciation, and disposal module has been
merged into trunk
3) Chart of accounts create/edit account screen has been redesigned.
4) New check template shows how to change number formats within the template.
5) The gl summary report before posting is now skipped on receipt batches.
6) A few other minor changes and bugfixes.
Compared to 1.2, this is a major change. The following have been
1) Template parsing (we now use Template Toolkit)
2) User and security management
3) Customer and vendor management
4) Payments and Receipts
We also now support separation of duties, multi-language templates,
and a whole host of other features.