batch printing gives NULL no suh file or directory

Hi,

I am using 1.2.22 and batch printing does not work for me. I can make a selection of invoices for batch printing. In the bp menu the column Spoolfile shows NULL for all invoices. When I click print the I get "Error" No such file or directory, for both print to PDF and printer. I can print invoices as pdf or send them to my printer when I open it as a single invoice.

Googling around a lot but it has not gotten me far apart from the perl quote issues early 2010 which does not seem to be applicable to me. I have not seen errors logged by apache about missing perl libs. I have checked for r/w permissions, missing path names etc. I am using ubuntu lucid. How should I debug this? Any tips are appreciated.

Regards,

Max.