Re: LedgerSMB 1.3-snapshot20110701 available

Hi Philip,

On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Philip Rhoades <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris,

I had a quick look at the two previous snapshots and there are still
issues (particularly wrt RPM based systems) but I have been distracted
with more pressing things of late so I will get back to checking the
latest snapshot ASAP.

Thanks for reporting! However, maybe you could report which issues there were with the old snapshots; that way, we could determine if any of the changes to the current snapshot may have improved the situation. Otherwise, we may start to work on fixes while you do further evaluation.

Thanks again for your report!

Bye,

Erik.Â