Re: Postgres problem on LedgerSMB (Ubuntu 10.10)

On Mon, 2011-05-02 at 13:30 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Nigel,
>
> > Since a recent routine upgrade of postgresql a couple of days ago
> > LedgerSMB has stopped working. I get the following (or similar) error on
> > any operation that tries to write to the database
>
> Operating system, upgrade method?

Well, as it says in the subject line: ubuntu 10.10

Upgrade via the usual apt-get dist-upgrade method.

> What it looks like is that somehow the system is still referencing the
> old version of plpgsql.so.

Hmm, odd. ldconfig should have fixed that, but I may try a reboot, just
in case.

I'll get back to you with an indication of whether that worked

Thanks for the fast response

Nigel