Re: PayPal Integration

I wrote an IPN.pm in 2008 to integrate with a donor form I had
previously written.  I also helped write a LedgerSMB::API which is
published to CPAN in March 2009 (but has not been maintained since).
If one or more folks could help focus my attention on the subject, I
could probably make all that code work together somehow in short
order.

If folks are interested, please communicate with me directly at:
	..hidden..
so I can start putting together a spec to work from.

-- Hugh Esco

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 21:45:01 +0000
..hidden.. wrote:

> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: PayPal Integration (Chris Travers)
>    2. Re: PayPal Integration (Luke)
>    3. Re: PayPal Integration (Alvin Starr)
>    4. Re: PayPal Integration (Gerald A)
>    5. Re: PayPal Integration (Alvin Starr)
>    6. Re: PayPal Integration (Luke)
>    7. Re: PayPal Integration (Darren Wiebe)

> End of Ledger-smb-users Digest, Vol 55, Issue 2

Hugh Esco
skype: hresco3_ ; 678-921-8186 x21
http://www.CampaignFoundations.com/
Providing Application Hosting, Telephony,
Custom Development and Consulting Services
to Green Candidates, Green Parties and
the non profits working for a just and sustainable future.

if( $insurance->rationing() ) { $people->die(); }