Printing does not use locale language

I have installed Ledgersmb Version 1.2.21 on a Ubuntu server version
10.10 (Kernel 2.6.35-25-generic-pae) with gnome desktop and Postgresql
8.4.6. I also use LateXila 0.2.0.

My language locale is LANG=fr_CA.utf8. All html screens are in French.
But when I print invoices the default English form is output. Only the
amount in literal is translated. Why can't I use the French form?

Thanks Also, there should be a field in AR to specify the language to
use for a specific customer but where is it?

Is there an error log in ledgersmb?

We are new users and very impressed with the overall capabilities and
user friendliness of LedgerSMB.

Thanks