Error when adding user and creating datasets

Dear all

I am new to LedgerSMB.

I am trying to run it in a Windows environment.

Everything looks OK.....until I try to add a user...the following error
message appears:

     Error!

     UPDATE defaults
     SET value = ?
     WHERE setting_key = ?
     ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block

If I look into the 'users' table in the 'ledgersmb' database, the user is
created!!!

If I try to create a new 'dataset'.........I got the message

         Error!

But again, I can se the 'dataset' within pgAdmin, but with no tables........

What do I wrong??

Regards

Morten

-----