Re: Customer's purchase order number on invoice

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Stroller <..hidden..> wrote:

On 11/11/2010, at 10:25pm, Stroller wrote:

> On 11/11/2010, at 9:57pm, Richard Hernandez wrote:
>> I just printed an invoice for a customer and noticed their purchase order number does not show anywhere on the invoice.  How can I have this show on the invoice?  Customers won't pay an invoice without their purchase order number on the invoice.
>
> Looks like:
>
>             <?lsmb if ponumber ?>
>             <?lsmb end ponumber ?>

Opps.. correction, ignore the <td>:

             <?lsmb if ponumber ?>
               <?lsmb ponumber ?>
             <?lsmb end ponumber ?>

I just grepped the templates directory for "po" and found this. The example I posted was clearly part of an HTML table. You may find the "if" and "end" statements are not needed, but only the middle "<?lsmb ponumber ?>" - in that case you may find that "NaN" or something is printed if there is no PO number.

Stroller.