How functional is 1.3?

I just checked ledgersmb 1.3 Trunk Revision: 3091.
Just to see where things are at.
I installed the few extra dependency's and set it up in Apache on my testing
Laptop.
How useable is 1.3? are folks here using it for daily use?
I checked out the initiate.pl in my webbrowser and browsed the code a bit.
I got to initiate.pl not letting me log in as a db user but I did not set up
any lsmb_db first.
Is initiate.pl supposed to edit ledgersmb.conf and set everything up or is it
like a new admin.pl?
Anyway looks like allot of progress has been made.

Cheers
Turtle