Re: LedgerSMB 1.2.21 releasecandidate 1 available

Hi Scott,

There are Debian Packages available, but unfortunately they are currently a bit out of date, Pleia is looking for a volunteer to maintain them at the moment.

I will possibly be taking on the challenge, but not for another couple of weeks.

Also there will be an alternate package available soon.
It will just be an installer package that downloads and installs LSMB from svn or a tarball. I am trying to make time to get this installer and it's package completed, but have been delayed for various reasons.

Keep an eye out here and on IRC for more information.

Regards
David Godfrey
IRC nick SBTS

Scott Martin wrote:
Hi,
Is anyone putting together Debian packages any longer?
Scott Martin