Re: percentage discount not calculating properly

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010, Chris Travers wrote:

Can anyone verify that adding 0's to the end of the unit price even in
1.2.18 changes the rounding precision?

I just tested as follows:

unit price 0.01, qty 100, 90% discount.  Extended price 0.

So far so good.

unit price 0.010, qty 100, 90% discount, extended price $0.10

Also correct.

Looks like this may have been fixed some time ago.  I will try to find
out in which version.

I had vaguely remembered stumbling upon something like that once, but I thought it was in SL.

So mainly what is required to implement it, is to use something like 1.050, or 1.0500 as the sellprice in inventory, and Bob's problem goes away.

Luke