Re: percentage discount not calculating properly

Okay Bob, since it seems an immediate fix is not available (didn't think I saw that in the Changelog, but figured I missed it.:)), the only current way I know of to get around this, is to tweak the item price on the invoice until the discount works well enough to get you close to where you want to go. It is a PITA, and takes some minutes playing with a calculator, but I've had to do it on about 1 out of 8 invoices for a while now, and at least with my product line it works.

The other option is to use an adjustment item. That involves creating a service item of price 0.01, and adding it to the invoice. Once it's added, adjust the price on invoice to the amount you need to make up, and modify the description to "adjustment to foregoing due to software rounding error" or some such more or less descriptive phrase, and let that solve your problem.

Regards,

Luke