Re: Installing 1.3

Hello Armaghan,

I ran into the same problem this morning.  This is not a fix, but
changing  entity_id to 1 allowed me to add a user into the person
table:

psql -U postgres -d mycompany -t -c "INSERT INTO person (entity_id,
first_name, last_name, created) VALUES (1, 'Firstname', 'Lastname',
NOW()) RETURNING entity_id, first_name, last_name, created;"

Regards,

Erick