Re: Email Format Poll for the list

Just a couple things to keep in mind though:

We can expect many newbies on this list (particularly the -users list)
and many may not yet appreciate the value of text-only email.

While I certainly prefer text-only, I think it is worth being fairly
forgiving on this list.  One thing I would note is that while I do
often try to read html messages, I long text lines are harder on the
eyes and it's more likely that I will miss something if I am in a
hurry.  Of course many email clients suck and we have to expect that
as a problem too....