Re: Email Format Poll for the list

> I would like to know how many people
>     a) are happy to receive html
>     b) prefer plain text
>     c) require plain text

Hi,

As far as I am concerned HTML should never be used for e-mail. It is a
major security hole that has been used to infect Microsoft based
systems and create successful phishing attacks for years. All HTML
mail coming to our business is treated as SPAM. So, if you want anyone
here to see the message then "c)". If your messages are not important
then it does not matter.

Gene Alexander
Owner
--
ERA Computers & Consulting <http://www.eracc.com>
Preloaded computers - eComStation, Linux and Unix