Re: Bank Statements.

crucial data from older installations? I could work on some upgrade
scripts, but it would be nice if I could get the gist of what needs to
happen, for the remaining critical stuff: ar, ap, invoice, gl, customer,
vendor, oe, parts...

oe, parts, ar, ap, gl, acc_trans are all the same except that you should set approved = true on gl, acc_trans, ar, ap tables.  The other tables should require no modification but some sequences may need to be updated post-migration.

The customer/vendor stuff is more complex.  I expect to have a tentative migration script for this data in beta 2 (out maybe in the next two weeks).  Contributions are, of course, welcome and may speed that process.

Cheers,
John Locke
http://freelock.com