fresh 1.3 install errors

Attached is a file listing the errors from a fresh install
on Fedora 12.

The first 2 error indicate that country_id is referenced in
the wrong sql statement. The second failure I was unable
to determine what is missing but it appears to be looking
for a manager record.

It was necessary to install postgres_contrib as the
apparently are now included in a separate package.

There appears to be a problem with rewrite as I could
not run initiate.pl This problem might be related to
Postgresql looking for an ident for the user if the
host is not properly identified as localhost in the
dbi attach.

--
Gary Richardson

gary.richardson (at) nodirtyfloors.com
Richardson Janitorial & More
Make your partner happy, make me Clean that tile

$ psql -U postgres -d mycompany -t -c "INSERT INTO entity (name, entity_class, created) VALUES ('myuser', 3, NOW()) RETURNING name, entity_class, created;"
 myuser |            3 | 2009-04-13

ERROR:  null value in column "country_id" violates not-null constraint

add ,country_id                COUNTRYVALUE    to appropriate places in line.

Insert the myuser entity into the person table:

$ psql -U postgres -d mycompany -t -c "INSERT INTO person (entity_id, first_name, last_name, created,country_id) VALUES (2, 'Firstname', 'Lastname', NOW(),'232') RETURNING entity_id, first_name, last_name, created;"
         2 | Firstname  | Lastname  | 2009-04-13

ERROR:  no country id in table

nsert the myuser person into the entity_employee table:

$ psql -U postgres -d mycompany -t -c "INSERT INTO entity_employee (manager_id, entity_id, startdate, role) VALUES (1, 2, NOW(), 'myuser') RETURNING person_id, entity_id, startdate, role;"
         1 |         2 | 2009-04-13 | myuser

ERROR:  insert or update on table "entity_employee" violates foreign key constraint "entity_employee_manager_id_fkey"
DETAIL:  Key (manager_id)=(1) is not present in table "entity".