Re: Prospective User Questions

On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 16:05 -0800, Rich Shepard wrote:

>    Supposedly, SL should let me enter cash receipts not credited to an
> sales invoice. Then, in the time card module I enter times for each period
> spent on the project and, at the end of the month, generate a report and
> sales invoice from those time cards. The application should then apply the
> amount(s) received against the total time(s) expended and show either a
> credit or balance due. Will LSMB do this, too?

This sounds like pre-payments.  Too my knowledge, for whatever that is
worth, version 1.3 will support a pre-payment system, but the current
version does not.  This being said, I know at least some people have
worked out a system for pre-payments, and the developers may be friendly
to getting you patched up till the pre-payment system is in place...