Re: Locking Last Cost

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Joseph <..hidden..> wrote:
Is there a way to prevent Last Cost from changing when receiving an order; or lock it down?

When I recorder a PO the cost is changing to average cost, I think.

And the average cost function in the app is mostly useless at the moment too.  I expect to have this corrected for 1.3 as well.

However, if you want to, you can replace the lastcost() and avgcost() functions in the db with ones that return this field from the parts table.....

Joseph