Good Day,

Have you read the manual located here: http://www.ledgersmb.org/manual That was my lifeline when getting started with LedgerSMB. I've not located a manual for the API but there might be one someplace.

--
Darren Wiebe
Aleph Communications
..hidden..

Marvin Dickens wrote:
Hello -

First of all - Thanks to the developers of LedgerSMB! With that said, We are in the process of evaluating LedgerSMB and are looking for documentation. We have located the documentation on the wiki and are wondering if there other documentation - such as a manual for the API?

Best

M. Dickens

Let Crystal Reports handle the reporting - Free Crystal Reports 2008 30-Day trial. Simplify your report design, integration and deployment - and focus on what you do best, core application coding. Discover what's new with Crystal Reports now. http://p.sf.net/sfu/bobj-july