Re: Debian Packages

On Jun 27, 2009, at 4:52 PM, Luke wrote:

Is anyone using these versions on Ubuntu Hardy with good results?

I don't know if anyone has tested them on a Ubuntu install; I know I haven't tested them that way as yet...

I noticed a Ubuntu 9.4 manual installation posted here, which might suggest
that these alioth.debian.org debs don't install correctly for Ubuntu.

Not neccessarily; having such manual install info is still useful even if Ubuntu packages are available and working...

Robert James Clay
..hidden..