Re: convert 1.2.18 to 1.3

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Gary Richardson <..hidden..> wrote:
Is it possible to convert the 1.2.18 database to 1.3 format
or is it necessary to completely start from scratch?

We are working on conversion tools.  For now you either have to start from scratch or write your own conversion tools.  I will be committing upgrade scripts for the chart of accounts changes shortly, and we still need to get entity/company/person changes made avaiable.  Other than that the schema changes should be reasonably straight-forward.