Re: logos left in /tmp

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 11:36 PM, John Bell <..hidden..> wrote:
> Chris Travers wrote:
>> That was a workaround for the default templates.
>>

> If a workaround for the default template is required, then that implies
> it would be difficult  for users to roll their own. Sounds like an
> argument for updating the default template so that it can be used as a
> model for users to copy.

There were two difficulties we saw in doing this though.....

1)  We don't know in advance where LedgerSMB will be installed to.
Hence we don't know absolute paths.  While we COULD theoretically
preprocess all these files on installation, testing that poses a some
problems.

2)  There are a LARGE number of default templates that would have to
be tested in these cases.

Neither of these are problems as they relate to custom templates.

Instead, would it be helpful to include some samples in the doc/ directory?