Re: How many users of pricelist (partscustomer table)

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 12:06:21PM -0400, Jeff Kowalczyk wrote:
> Userbase query for show of hands: How many users currently utilize
> LedgerSMB's implementation of per-customer, per-part, price breaks?

Technically, yes. We set up a handful a while ago, but haven't continued
to use them because there was no reflection of the discount in the
resulting invoices. For our relatively low number of invoices (a few a
day at most) it seems easier just to apply the discounts "by hand".

Pete
http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 01722 770036 / 07092 020107