Re: sql-ledger backup

Joseph wrote:
Does anybody know what commend is sql-ledger using to backup the database?
I know there is an option menus but can not access it and trying to do it from the command line.

I have a related question, as I cannot unzip the backup I got from using the menu System -> backup. I get a file xxx-1.2.0-20090408.sqlc, which should be a Gzip archive file. But I cannot open it usin tar or file-roller.

My configuration of ledgersmb i sstandard, and in the configuration file ledgersmb.conf I have specified to use gzip=gzip -S .gz for compression.

Do somebody knows, what is wrong or how I open the archive file xxx-1.2.0-20090408.sqlc?

Thanks in advance.

Torben