Correcting assembly error

Hello all,

We have the situation where an assembly has been created with an
incorrect part. A couple of these assemblies have been sold, and it's
the inventory which is now wrong as a result. Luckily the substituted
part is the same price (although if it had been different we might have
spotted the error sooner).

So, the question is, how can I correct this both in the inventory as it
currently stands and more importantly for future sales of this assembly?

If there's a "correct" method of doing this, I'd rather go down that
route, even if it is more long-winded.

Is it simply a case of editing the assembly in LSMB and resaving with
the new part and then altering the incorrect inventory directly in the
database? I suspect there is a better method.

Thanks,

Pete
http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 01722 770036 / 07092 020107