Invoice reminder letter

Hi there,

Does LedgerSMB not have any facility to print an reminder letter (or other generic form letter) to customers in its database?

I'm sure I have asked this before, but now that I'm actually faced with creating a Word document "Dear ______, Please may I bring to your attention invoice ____, on which there remains £____ outstanding", photocopying it 10 times and filling the details in in bic, it just seems like quite an oversight, even for Dieter.

I can rephrase this "Dear valued customer, please can I bring to your attention the enclosed invoice" so as to need nothing filling in by hand (leaving it unaddressed and using the invoice address in the envelope window) but still it seems a bit unsatisfactory to me.

I think someone posted about accessing the LedgerSMB database with OpenOffice - it's great that one can do this, but it's not really for me.

I guess, if this is an omission, then my feature request would be for a "reminder letter" button or checkbox when viewing AR reports; if it would be easier have it only on the AR "transactions outstanding" report.

Stroller.