Re: Fold marks on invoice

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 12:19:24PM -0500, Del Miller wrote:
> Is anyone out there using some sort of fold marks on the LaTex Invoice
> document?

No, but I am using a custom letterhead, and the principle would be the
same. You can use \special to include arbitrary postscript into a LaTeX
document which I use to import our postscript letterhead and footer.
It's also handy for putting "Overdue" watermarks and suchlike on the
page.

The downside of this approach is that it will only work with Postscript,
so I have had to patch the LSMB code which generates PDFs to generate
the Postscript first and then run ps2pdf on it. It's only a small
change, but needs redoing at each upgrade.

So, this might not be ideal for you, but worth mentioning as an option.

Pete
http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 01722 770036 / 07092 020107