Re: Adding a Service Question

    beamends> In the "Add Service" window from "Goods & Services" the "Income" box is
    beamends> 4000 - Sales, which seems reasonable, but the "Expense" box is 5000 -
    beamends> Materials Purchased - is this going to try and add to stock? I've
    beamends> probably got the wrong end of the stick - I was expecting to use 5202 -
    beamends> Carriage.

  You need to select the Sales/Expense drop down that is appropriate.
(if it's something you sell, but do not need to stock, ignore the
expense one, and vv)
  You may need to add flags to the accounts. I never know which flag is
which, alas.

--
]     Y'avait une poule de jammé dans l'muffler!!!!!!!!!        |  firewalls  [
] ..hidden.. http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[