Printing issues...

Hi All,

I'm getting desperate here...  I set up a new server (Debian) and have
successfully migrated LSMB over to it.  It's been a couple of weeks
since I did the initial migration and testing but I did not have any
printing problems at the time.  So, I go to print out billing yesterday
and I get nothing.  LSMB does not report any errors, neither does CUPS
(even with debugging turned on).  I see the job show up in the print
queue and then disappear as if it printed but the printer never budges.

If I move to the CLI and print from there, all works as expected and
everything prints out just fine as does Firefox and OpenOffice.

I can print preview/print to the screen using PostScript/Evince... that
works, but I can't get Evince to print.

I double checked all the settings in ledgersmb.conf and all seems fine,
here's the relevant section:

[printers]
# Available printers
Default = lpr