Itemized GST on invoices

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could put me in the right direction to get the individual GST/VAT for each line item (in particular service items) listed on the invoice.  I'm using the default invoice template available under Ledgersmb Version 1.2.16.  At present, the invoice only shows total GST/VAT for the entire invoice.

Under the invoice LaTeX template, I tried to play with the variable  but it gave me the exact total GST/VAT for the entire invoice.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
AC