Missing Headings

Hi All,
I've noticed that in several of the reports some of the headings seem to
be missing. The following is a list of headings that are present in the
areas I've checked so far. The rest seem to be missing.
AR ->Reports->Transactions
Amount, Tax, Total, Paid, Amount Due, Notes
AR ->Reports->Outstanding
Amount, Tax, Total, Paid, Amount Due, Notes
AR ->Reports->AR Aging
There all there
AR ->Reports->Tax Collected
Amount, Tax, Total
AR ->Reports->Non-Taxable
Amount
AP ->Reports
Similar to AR results
Cash->Reports->Receipts
Amount
Cash->Reports->Payments
Amount
HR->Employees->Reports
ID, Address, Sales
General Ledger->Reports
Notes, Debit, Credit
Recurring Transactions
Description, ID, Amount, Every, Times, Email, Print

I could not find anything in the users email archive about missing
headings, so at this stage I'm assuming it's something wrong with my
system. Can anybody else confirm if they have this problem?
Regards,
Peter McKenna