Re: Employees, PAYE/NI

Phil.,
	I am a farmer in Uk. with one employee. At present I have installed
ledgersmb but am migrating from QuickBooks. I calculate NI & PAYE using
an OpenOffice calc spreadsheet. I have set up an expence account Gross
Wages and liability accounts PAYE. owed and NI. owed. I then do as you
suggest and self invoice myself on behalf off of the employee for the
net amount. The splits being positive to Gross wages and negative to the
two liability accounts.