Attempt to free unreferenced scalar

Hi, I am receiving the following error when attempting to print invoices/sales
orders:

Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0xa150184, Perl interpreter: 0x8db3008
at bin/io.pl line 1597.

When attempting to print to a printer, the error displays on the screen but
the invoice/sales order appears to print correctly.  When printing
to "screen", I get the error message and about 4 pages of "garble" displayed
within the LSMB window.

From my reading of the lists, this should have been resolved with 1.2.16.  Any
ideas what may be the problem?

My system details as follows: