Re: Help us Improve: What services are missing?

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Munroe Sollog
<..hidden..> wrote:
> I'm not sure if it already has this ability, my proficiency is limited.
> Here is the scenario:
>
> A Vendor has two outstanding invoices for various amounts.  We pay some
> amount of money that is equal to all of the first invoice and some of
> the second.  Will SMB automatically close the older invoice and apply
> the rest of the money to the second invoice?  Or do I have to do that by
> hand?

That is a good suggestion.  We are redesigning the payments interface
in 1.3, so if we file a feature request these might be possible for
1.3.

However, my larger question was about support services.  Is there
anything that people feel that they need that they don't know where to
find?

For example, accountants who are comfortable with the software...

This is more of a question as to what the community is missing so we
can keep a record and go out and try to get people to fill these
areas.