LedgerSMB deployment with inventory: first-day checklist?

I have an LedgerSMB-1.2.x deployment soon, small business with an
inventory.

I wondered if anyone has developed a first-day checklist of tallies,
lists, totals which the business should have on hand for a smooth go-live
day.

There are estimated to be less than 200 total items on hand, comprising
almost as many distinct part numbers (size, style combinations are
distinct part numbers).

FWIW, this will be their first real controlled-inventory situation. I
expect it will not be practical to go back and find the original
AR sale, cost and source of the on-hand inventory items. However, AP
vendor invoices will continue to come in for same in the coming weeks.

If anyone is willing to share their checklist, I'll be glad to continue
work on the collective wisdom for addition to the LedgerSMB manual. I
think we can all benefit from such a document.

Thanks,
Jeff